How to consume Flaxseed?
- 1 cup of rice
- 1/4 cup of Flaxseed
- Fish meat (sliced as fillets and salted with salt/pepper)
- 8 cups of chicken broth
- Leek, finely sliced
- Ginger,finely sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Sesame Oil
How to make :
- Boil 8 cups of chicken broth.
- Put in 1 cup of rice. After 15 minutes, add ginger.
- After rice is soft and starting to thicken, put in fish fillets and add salt, pepper and sesame oil.
- Add flaxseed slowly (don’t put all the flaxseed in at once), stir until the rice and flaxseed are mixed evenly.
- After the next 3 – 5 minutes, fish porridge is ready to serve, add some leek based on your preference.